2022 Somalia 1 oz Silver African Wildlife Leopard BU (50 Coins)
- Product ID:243312
- Grade:Brilliant Unc
- Grade Service:None
- Denomination:100 Shillings
- Mint Mark:Not Shown
- Metal Content:1 troy oz
- Thickness:3 mm
- Diameter:38.6 mm
This is the fifth coin in the African Wildlife series featuring a Somalian leopard. This North American Capital Bullion has a mintage of 30,000 2022 Somalia 1 oz Silver African Wildlife Leopard BU (50 Coins) worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 30,000 worldwide.
- North American Capital Bullion®.
- All coins will be in capsules. Multiples of 25 are shrink wrapped.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian coat of arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a leopard standing on a rugged terrain. The leopard is on high alert and scanning for either prey or predators.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to add to your order.
This fearsome cat graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes annually, making it desirable by collectors. Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Somalian Leopard coin to your cart today!
Leopard Series 2022 Somalia 1 oz Silver African Wildlife Leopard BU (50 Coins)
The leopard coin is the second animal featured in the African Wildlife series and just like its counterpart, the elephant, it has gained popularity every year with investors and collectors alike. The first year of issue for the leopard was 2018 and the design of the reverse changes every year on this bullion coin. The design always includes the leopard, but it is depicted in a variety of scenes and also can include multiple leopards in the design. The design changes make year of issue unique. The obverse depicts the coat of arms for Somalia.
Bavarian State Mint
The Bavarian State Mint is the oldest company in Munich, at over 850 years old. The mint has a reputation for minting quality circulation coins and collector coins. The mint continues to rely on new methods and technologies, both in production and in the implementation of quality controls to be one of the finest mints.