2022 1 oz American Silver Eagle Monster Box (500 Coins, BU)
|Actual Weight||500 x 1 troy oz = 500 troy oz|
|Gross Weight||500 x 31.1 grams = 15,550 grams|
Monster Box Of 500 – 2022 1 Oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU (25 Roll, Tube Of 20)
Capital Bullion now presents the Monster Box of 500 – 2022 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coins, the newest release in the US Mint’s official bullion coin series. These iconic American coins each contain .999 fine silver and weigh 1 troy ounce. This release also marks the second year the US Silver Eagle will feature the new reverse design. Just like its predecessors, these Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Eagles will not bear the mintmark, as only Proof and Burnished Silver Eagles feature the W, S or P inscription. Collectors of US coins should buy this Monster Box of 500 – 2022 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coins today to commemorate the brand new reverse design on this historic coin.
First minted in 1986, the American Eagle Series comes in silver, gold, platinum, and palladium varieties. The Silver Eagle series has featured the reverse design by American sculptor and engraver John Mercanti since its inception. This coin is produced by the West Point, San Francisco and Philadelphia Mints, and comes in Brilliant Uncirculated, Proof and Burnished editions. In 2020, the US Mint announced a reverse redesign for the American Gold and Silver Eagles in honor of the 35th anniversary of the coin’s release. The news shocked the entire bullion community, as the John Mercanti design and the Gold Eagle’s Miley Busiek design have both become prime examples of dynamic imagery on American coinage.
The obverse for the 2022 American Silver Eagle continues to showcase Adolph A. Weinman’s historic “Walking Liberty” design. This same illustration was notably used for the silver half-dollar from 1916-1947, and was revived for the modern Silver Eagle Coin. Lady Liberty walks towards the setting sun with oak and laurel branches in her left arm, while her right arm stretches out towards the horizon. The American flag is loosely draped over her shoulders.
The reverse of the 2022 Silver Eagle features the new design by AIP (Artist Infusion Program) member Emily Damstra. Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso then brought her vision to life. A majestic bald eagle swoops down for a landing with its wings open wide. It carries an oak branch in its talons as if to fortify its nest. Oak is often associated with nobility, wisdom, and honor, adding more depth to the stunning design.
- Lot of 500 coins, each made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy ounce
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRA
- Face value of $1 USD backed by the US Government
- Individual coins come in protective coin flips. Multiples of 20 come in mint-issued tubes and multiples of 500 come in monster boxes
- Obverse: Displays Adolph A. Weinman’s image of Lady Liberty walking with outstretched hands towards the rising sun. Her gown and the draped flag billows around her as she cradles oak and laurel branches in one hand to symbolize peace and strength. Inscriptions: “IN GOD WE TRUST,” “LIBERTY,” and the year of mintage.
- Reverse: Features the new reverse design by Emily Damstra. A bald eagle flies in for a landing while holding an oak branch in its talons. Inscriptions: “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA“, “E PLURIBUS UNUM”, “1 OZ”, “FINE SILVER”, and “ONE DOLLAR”.
Capital Bullion offers a variety of American Silver Eagle Coins in addition to this Monster Box of 500 – 2022 1 oz Silver American Eagle $1 Coin BU. Also consider adding 2021 Silver Eagles to your cart as well. Once your order is submitted, your items will be safely packaged and shipped to your address. Please feel free to contact our customer service agents with any questions about your order or our services.