(100 Coin Box) 2020 1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin BU
|Mint Capsule Included||No|
|Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Mint/ Manufacturer||Austrian Mint|
|Country of Manufacture||Austria|
|Mint Box Quantity||100|
|Certificate of Authenticity||No|
|International Shipping Eligible||Yes|
2020 1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin Capital Bullion proudly brings the 2020 1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin, produced by the Austrian Mint. This symphonious silver coin, first produced in February 2008, honors the renowned Viennese Philharmonic Orchestra (“Wiener Philharmoniker”). With a weight of 1 troy ounce and a .999 fine silver content, silver investors worldwide will want to score this fantastic piece!
Austrian Silver Philharmonic coins are also minted in gold and platinum versions. These Austrian coins celebrate the famous Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, widely considered one of the finest orchestral ensembles in the world since their establishment in 1842. Musicians must undergo a difficult application process to be considered for a spot in the orchestra, based at the Musikverein, a prestigious Viennese concert hall. Those who are unable to see this amazing ensemble perform live can bring the enchantment of the Vienna Philharmonic right into their home by placing an order for these Silver Philharmonics today!
The obverse shows the beautifully designed Musikverein Pipe Organ, located in the Musikverein’s “Golden Hall”. Since 1870, four organs have been installed in the Golden Hall. Designed by Austrian Chief Engraver Thomas Pesendorfer, the reverse of the coin features an eye-catching display of musical instruments. A Bassoon, Vienna Horn, Harp, as well as a cello centered between four violins make an appearance on the coin’s surface.
- Made from 0.999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Manufactured by the Austrian Mint
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Face value of 1.5 Euro
- Individual coins arrive in a plastic flip. Lots of 20 come in mint-issued tubes, lots of 500 come in a mint-issued monster box.
- Legal tender of Austria
- Eligible for precious metals IRA
- Obverse: Displays the Great Organ of the Golden Hall, located in the Musikverein. Inscriptions: “Republik Osterreich”, “2020”, along with the denomination, weight, and purity in German.
- Reverse: Features the recognizable assortment of musical instruments underneath the inscription “Wiener Philharmoniker”.
Capital Bullion offers this 2020 Silver Austrian Philharmonic Coin, as well as a variety of other silver coins from the Austrian Mint. Upon submitting your order, your items will be safely packaged and shipped to your address. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service agents with any questions regarding our products.