3Pack Of (60 Coins) 1 oz Silver Round – Aztec Calendar
- Metal Content:1 troy oz
- Thickness:4.6 mm
- Diameter:39.04 mm
- Inner Pack:20
- Outer Pack:60
1 oz Silver Round Aztec Calendar
This stunning 1 oz Silver round features a beautiful design of the Aztec Calendar Sun Stone in spectacular detail.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes and boxes contain multiples of 500.
- Eligible for the Precious Metals IRA
- Obverse: Depicts the famous Aztec Calendar stone. The design is in a circular shape resembling a sun, with rays emanating outward. In the center is the face of the Aztec solar deity, Tonatiuh, which gives the monolith its alternate name the Sun Stone.
- Reverse: depicts the striking left portrait of Cuauhtemoc, the last Aztec Emperor of Tenochtitlan. The name Cuauhtemoc means “Descending Eagle,” as in the moment when an eagle folds its wings and plummets down to strike its prey. He wears the traditional headdress and ear ornaments of the Aztec elite, and is surrounded by an Aztec border as well as the inscriptions of his name and the metal content, weight, and purity.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add this 1 oz Silver Aztec Calendar Round to your cart today!
Silver bullion rounds of uniform size allows them to be easily stacked and stored. Browse our large selection of Silver from the best Silver round manufacturers around the world. We guarantee the quality of all our Silver rounds.
Aztec Sun Stone Silver Round Design
The Aztec sun stone, also known as the Aztec calendar stone, is one of the most famous works of art from the Aztec people. It was carved in the 1500s, and discovered in the late 1700s. The design itself was meant to measure time with a sophisticated and interconnected calendar system that adhered to the celestial bodies, which provided a list of religious festivals and sacred dates.