2021 Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle 2-Coin Designer Set NGC PF70 ER (Type 1 + 2)
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
|Issuing Country||United States|
|Obverse Designer||Adolph Weinman|
|Reverse Designer||Emily Damstra|
|Capsule Size||40.6 mm|
|Packaging Type||NGC Plastic Slab|
|Metal Weight||1 Troy Ounce|
2021 Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle The release of the Reverse Proof Silver Eagle Designer Set in 2021 was a celebration of the programs past and future, as well as a celebration of its 35th anniversary. The set offers 2021-dated Type 1 and Type 2 coins, each with reverse-proof finishes. Today, 2021 Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle 2-Coin Designer Sets are available to you online from Capital Bullion in perfect condition.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Available with individual NGC protective plastic slabs!
- 35th anniversary of the American Silver Eagle!
- Reverse-proof specimens!
- Includes Type 1 and Type 2 coins!
- Limited original mintage of only 125,000 coins!
- Limited availability of certified perfect coins!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver per coin.
- The individual face values of $1 (USD) are fully backed by the US government.
- Graded PF70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Early Release.
- On the obverse is Walking Liberty.
- The reverse features the heraldic eagle on the Type 1 coin and the soaring eagle on the Type 2 coin.
- W mint mark on the Type 1 coin; S mint mark on the Type 2 coin.
The 2-Coin Designer Set available in this listing offers you the chance to own the past and get ahead on the future of the American Silver Eagle Series. Included in this set, you will find a 2021-dated Type 1 coin with the original heraldic eagle reverse design. The other coin in the set is the 2021-dated Type 2 coin with the all-new reverse image of a bald eagle soaring through the air.
All of the 2021 Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle 2-Coin Designer Sets are in perfect condition. The coins in this set are housed separate in their own protective plastic slabs. Each coin earned a PF70 grade from the NGC. This grade indicates a coin that has full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind. The included Early Release designation means the coins were received for grading within 30 days of release from the US Mint.
On the obverse of 2021 Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Designer Set coins, you will find the image of Walking Liberty. Designed in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman, the image features Liberty in left-profile relief with the American flag draped around her figure.
The reverse side of the coins in the 2021 Reverse Proof Silver Eagle 2-Con Designer Set features two different images. The Type 1 coin comes with the heraldic eagle of the United States as modified for this series in 1986 by John Mercanti. The Type 2 coin bears the all-new design from Emily Damstra that shows a bald eagle in flight with an oak branch in its talons.